Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for the moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Looking for the moon Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:00 am

Noah walked around the the place, looking for a cresent moon on a pole that was 55 cm long. He eventually found himself in the plaza and sat down on one of the benches, taking out the piece of paper and anilizing it again. "There has to be something I'm missing.." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:37 am

Tatsu walked out of her favourite restaurant, after going out for lunch. Suddenly she saw the boy from the forest sitting on a bench across the street. A smile lit up her race as she ran over to him.

"Oh! Hi! What are you doing here? Are you looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:16 am

Noah was startled by her sudden burst and leaned back a bit. It was implanted in his nature to hate humans, but more over, humans who made surprise attacks so it was a proper reaction for him. He was blank before regaining his sitting position and glaring at her. "I wasn't looking for you exactly. I was more looking for this," He held up the paper she had given him with her numbers. "But I can't seem to find the moon on a pole 55 cm long. What kind of directions were these? That moon could be anywhere!" Then he motioned to the plaza. "Anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Her smile dimmed a little and she shook her head.

"No, no. I wrote a street name and then the number of the house."

She looked at him.

"You don't really hang out with people much do you?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 am

He glared at her. "Well, a little better direction would of been in order. I didn't even get much of a chance to show my gratitude." His eyes rolled down to the ground and he grumbled. "And maybe I wanted to apoligize for snapping at you.." Then his head popped up and he crossed his arms. "My social life is of no concern of yours by the way."
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:47 am

Tatsu smiled kindly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you weren't sure about streets and such. And for snapping, you didn't, it's alright. Also, no thank you nesesary, I just like helping people."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:53 am

Noah hopped off the bench and stood up, almost cheerfully. "Is your whole mission in life to go around helping people? Do you deticate every spar inch of you time to helping everyone?" He leaned in closer to her. "Are you a police woman?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:51 am

Tatsu didn't react as he leaned in.

"No, I'm not a police woman, and I wouldn't want to be. I don't like the violence that police men and woman get into. I just like helping people, and I do spend a fair bit of time doing so. But not all the time."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 am

He went back to his normal stance and started circling her. "So then, if your not a police woman, what are you? Just a common girl... Who stalks around forests in the middle of the night?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 am

Tatsu watched him walk around her.

"You can say I'm common, I guess. And I was in the forest because it's the best place for stargazing."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:32 am

"You stargaze? Are you intellegent?" He questioned and poked her nose. "Cuz it takes a fair bit of knowledge to understand the constalations. Unless you just look at the stars.." He contnued rambling on to himself for quite a bit and anyone with not much of an attention span would've left by now. "Speaking of the stars, where do I find the cresent moon on the pole?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 am

Tatsu smiled.

"I know some of the constilations but I also just like looking at them. I'm taking a course at the local Sience Center to learn more about them."

She paused.

"And what cresent moon on the pole?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 am

He blinked, blank. "Umm.. You gave me a way to get to your house. Well, then where is it? Where's the moon on the pole to mark your living quarters? I'd like to see it for examanation purposes and all that." He spoke truthfully, really believing that Tatsu lived under some random pole with a moon atop it.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 am

Tatsu laughed a little bit and motioned for Noah to follow.

(and then, by the magic of RP's, we're at my house)

Tatsu stopped halfway down Creasent Road in front of a one and a half floor house. (one floor and then this overlarge attic thing). It was painted all white with a small porch. A gate to the backyard stood at the side. The door was wooden and had a brass knocker in the shape of a wreath of roses.

"No moon on a pole," she said kindly.

She turned and smiled a Noah.

"Just a house."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:10 am

He looked almost annoyed at it. "So you sent me on a wild chase trying to find out wacky puzzles when all you wanted was me to come to your house?" He asked, kinda pissed.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 am

Tatsu nodded slowly.

"I gave you my address, in case you changed your mind about me cooking for you. Or just in case you needed a place to stay or something..."

She let her voice trail off and she bit her lip.

"I've sorry if I've offended you."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:41 am

He huffed at her. "Do you know how annoying it is to be angry at you? You turn things around so I'm the one feeling bad instead." With that he took a step towards the house. "I've been making trips out to sivilization too much lately.." As he took a few steps more he turned his head to look at her and grinned. "But I don't think a little look around would hurt any."
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:34 am

Tatsu smiled and walked up to the house with him.

"I'm sorry about me flipping your moods around, you have to trust me that that's not my intention."

She unlocked the front door and motioned for him to come inside.

It was an entire open concept house, except for the fact that it had one hallway going down the center. A winding staircase sat in the far corner of the living room that led upstairs. The living room had a little fire place in it.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:07 am

He glanced about. "Strange, it smells weird in here.." He mumbled and then whipped his bare feet on the rug. (he doesn't own shoes) "Houses now are a lot different then before.."
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Tatsu hung her jacket off and slipped her shoes off, feeling a little weird. She wondered what smelt odd, but then she remembered the the rose candles she had been burning eariler. She giggled nervously.

"Sorry. I was burning some candles this morning."

She walked down the hall a little then turned to face him.

"What do you mean that houses are different now?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 am

He walked into the middle of the living room and sat down on the floor, not knowing what a couch nor a chair was. "Well, when I was a kid, a family was lucky enough to own a hut. And a broken hut at that. The doors were slide-open and most of everything was made out of wood." He stopped for a short glance in her direction. "At that time, you wouldn't be able to afford a house like this by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:04 pm

Tatsu nodded, interested.

"That's interesting...and unless I'm wrong about the time, I am guessing that I wouldn't be able to get my own house seeing as I am a girl? Or are we talking about the time before or after sexism was in play?"
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:20 pm

He waved at her, finding it amusing. "Oh no, you could own a house all by yourself. You just wouldn't be taken seriously and the landlord would probably have his way with you at any chance he got." He layed down on the ground, staring up at the ceiling. "How do you aford this house anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Tatsu walked in the living room and sat down on the floor.

"I work two part time jobs and on weekends. I take pictures of nature and modern society and send them to magazines, I help out at the vet around the corner on weekends, and I walk dogs after school."

She looked around the living room and then back to the boy.
(i dont remember if we know each other's names or not...)
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:29 am

ooc: Nope. It slipped their minds. Well, Tatsu's mind, Noah hasn't talked to many people and really doesn't care about names much since he thinks he won't know the person for that longer.

He grimaced. "That's a lot of work. Annoying work at that. I hate dogs. All dogs. Unless I'm eating them." He did one of those rare things called a 'smile'. "But you sound pretty overworked. Is a school kid really supposed to be that stressed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the moon   Looking for the moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The Suburbs :: The Plaza-
Jump to: