Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:03 am

Josh walked into the building wearing regular dark blue jeans with a dark gray shirt and a black hoodie over it. He walked past a bunch of lockers and finally came to his first class. He had memorized his schedule easily. He pushed open the door to English class and took a seat in the back right corner. 'This should be fun...' he thought, smirking as he sat back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:32 pm

((bump, come on. Someone join!))
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Tatsu looked up as a boy walked in, clearly new. She stared at him, wondering how many other new students would be arriving over the year. She stared at him for another second before turning back to the book she was reading, it was the one that Ten had given her the other day.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:46 am

"Good morning class..." the teacher said, pointing at the board. "Today we will be reviewing linking verbs..." she continued, while writing 'Jill is the class president.' and underlining is. 'This is so boring...' Josh thought, getting an idea. Then without even showing a hint of movement he had changed the sentence to 'Jill is the class dyke.' he snickered at his triumph as most of the class laughed and giggled. The teacher turned to the board gaping, wondering how. 'Don't let it get to you...' the teacher murmured, erasing dyke and replacing it with president again. "Now who can tell me the Subject, Linking Verb, and Direct Object?" she asked, stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:31 am

Tatsu had been the only one in the class who hadn't laughed. She stared at the bored, wondering how the sentence had been changed without the teacher doing it. Tatsu tapped her pen against her notebook as she stared at it, for once not thinking about the question.

(Josh, do you mind not using that type of language around me? I find it really offensive)
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:53 am

((Sorry xD, just the first word that popped into my head.))
'So bored...' Josh thought, wishing he could go to sleep but couldn't. "When will this class be over..." he murmured, waiting. "Class is dismissed." she finally said, as Josh stood up relieved. He wondered if all of his classes would be this boring.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:44 am

(its ok)

Tatsu pushed all her stuff into a pile as she got up and left. She walked slower then normal to her next class, her mind on two things: the new guy, and what happened on the board.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:29 am

"Hey! Check out the new kid." some boy said as Josh stepped away from his locker. "I don't want any trouble." Josh said, simply pushing the kid aside trying to get to his next class. "Looks like someone needs to learn their manors." the boy continued, turning Josh around and punching at him. As his fist came within inches of Josh's face he caught it and twisted it until the boy was kneeling down beging for him to let go. "I said I don't want any trouble." Josh said, tossing the boy into the lockers and pulling his book bag over his shoulder. 'That was fun...' Josh thought, snickering as he walked to his second period class.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:36 am

Tatsu, who had stopped for a drink at the fountain across the hall, turned when she heard Josh. She saw another kid being pulled to his feet by a friend and then she realized that the new kid and him had gotten into a little fight. Tatsu glared at the other boy and ran to catch up to the new kid.

"Hey!"

She caught up with him and fell into step next to him.

"You ok? What happened back there?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:37 am

Josh was a little surprised when a girl came up next to him. "More like is he okay." Josh answered. "He was asking for a fight, and I turned him down." he said, saying the last part loosely.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Tatsu looked over her shoulder breifly.

"He should be. But wow-"

She turned to looked at him.

"-the newbie taking out the football star."

She shook her head.

"If you were trying to become known here, well, you've done it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Kid