Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roaming the streets.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayomi

Sayomi

Roaming the streets. Empty
PostSubject: Roaming the streets.   Roaming the streets. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:55 pm

Sayomi was walking around the streets with her wings streached out behind her and a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Roaming the streets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming the streets.   Roaming the streets. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:15 am

Turning a corner out of an ally way, Noah thought he saw bird feathers. But as he fallowed the wings, he realized they were attached to not a giant bird, but a person. He was going to turn the other way and not even ask, but something inside him forced him to start fallowing the girl. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, not sure why he was doing this, and started casually walking behind her, not making a sound.

"What the hell am I doing? Two hundred years I live alone and now, all of a sudden, I decide to make myself known. What's this? The third person I've met? I should really stop walking around civilization.."
Back to top Go down

Roaming the streets.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The Suburbs :: Streets-
Jump to: