Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n

Go down 
+2
Natalie
Hosora
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosora

Hosora

Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Empty
PostSubject: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:29 am

Name Of Character:Hosora Ho meaning fire Sora meaning sky
Kind Of Character:Ninja (8 tailed phoenix demon) I don't care if the 8 tailed demon isn't a phoenix it is now
Appearance:Orangeish redish spikey hair short, redish eyes, wears a green t shirt with a weird red desingn on it, wears blue pants
Story [explain their background and how they act and stuff]:Hosora was born in a made up volcano village thing they wear headbands with a fire type thing on it. The Phoenix demon lived in the big valcano by the village when the volcano eruppted the phoenix was realised. Hosora was a warrior in his village so when the phoenix was flying throught the village Hosora and a buntch of other ninja had to fight it off. Little did they know the phoenix was trying to protect the village from other village ninja. The phoenix was too fast it killed the other village ninja after that the kage of the village ordered some ninja to seal the bird in the best strongest warrior because they thought of the phoenix very powerful so why not have the most powerful warrior be even more powerful. The phoenix was put into Hosora. The whole village respected him... until he opened his first tail it happened when the Akatsuki came to take the demon out of him he got pissed then opened his tail. He started smashing buildings and killing villagers he then almost killed the two Akatsuki mambers. They fled and the village kicked him out of the village. Hosora understands because he dosen't think his village can do any wrong so he left without struggling and thats how he got to where he is now.

p.s I'am Carlisle from the breaking dawn roleplay
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Whooo! Awesomness! I'm happy dat you joined Very Happy Very Happy
Now we just have to wait for Kristina to get on to accept you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:26 am

The odds of here getting on are zero to none.
Back to top Go down
Hosora

Hosora

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:47 am

why is that ?
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:18 am

She just doesnt come on much...

And last time I told someone I liked them and said Yes just cause i was saying i like them she told me not to accept peoples even though it was a miscomunication...

we need more admins on here
Back to top Go down
Hosora

Hosora

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:52 am

yeah really i want to rp on this site but the fact that she dosen't come on pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:21 am

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:05 am

Even though it's based on something, you origonally made up the character and demon and stuff so you should be accepted. I hope christina gets on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hosora

Hosora

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:21 am

yeah really
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 am

I'd just go ahead and start RPing instead of waiting six months. xD Maybe we should set up someone else in charge of the apps until she returns. Maybe Tatsujin and Noah.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Maybe...but if Kristina got mad at Natalie for saying YES just cause she liked them i think she'd get mad at us if we ACTUALLY accepted them

(btw the post i had before....not the "hmmm" one but the other, Natalie was on my comp and forogt to log me out before she posted so...yesh)
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 pm

(oops...sorry noah! you forgots to log out of the site and then i got on and well...oops that post above is me peoples! heheh...i feel stupid that i didnt check. and Noah, it's no problem)
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:07 am

Well what are we supposed to do? She won't come on and we need someone that can approve apps.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Yeah...

Well I guess, Horsora, that you're accepted. I was the like, second or third person signed up here so I dont think that it would be too much of a problem.

If Kristina doesnt like that I've accepted you then well, she can get annoyed at me.

Horsora, you're accepted
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:06 am

And she's an admin, it's her respnsability to assign other admins if she can't get on enough.

Oh, thank god, Tatsujin! I thought someone had hacked my account.. O.o
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:02 am

Nice Sig Noah. Also, please reply to our topic. Sad
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:25 am

Sorry, I just did, my mom was talking to me for a long time. lol

And thanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Parasite Positive
Parasite Positive
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:06 am

...gee thanks.
Whatever.

I guess you're approved then.
Since Miss Natalie seems to have taken over...
I wouldn't have cared if you roleplayed or whatever.
Gosh.
Back to top Go down
https://mixedroleplay.rpg-board.net
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Embarassed sorry....
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Parasite Positive
Parasite Positive
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 am

Gosh, it's okay.
I'm so bipolar! Gosh. Sorry.

Yeah, you guys totally didn't think that Kristina would read the whole thing did you?

You know they have private messaging.

That kind of hurt my feelings a bit.
Sad

Ehhh, I guess my mood swings deserve it. =/
Back to top Go down
https://mixedroleplay.rpg-board.net
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:18 am

Aw, we're sorry. Sad

We get dramatic sometimes.

You say gosh a lot. O.o

^ that was a bit random

Anyway, are we sorted out now? We won't get worked up over stuff and you'll get on more? (which you have been doing lately Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Kristina wrote:
...gee thanks.
Whatever.

I guess you're approved then.
Since Miss Natalie seems to have taken over...
I wouldn't have cared if you roleplayed or whatever.
Gosh.

Hey, Kristy, good avatar! I like it greatly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n   Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosora from burning ember village (thanks Emlyn(breaking dawn roleplay site)or my friend for the n
Page 1 of 1