Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In a dull lighted alleyway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

In a dull lighted alleyway Empty
PostSubject: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:03 am

((Oh gawds, I never got approved by Kristina but I'm just going ahead because I really can't wait any longer >_< Please don't ban me D:))

Viola trodden along the cement sidewalk, brushing her fingertips across the surface of the stores. Every so often, khaki eyes would dart to some random object, distracting her from her walk. Everything here was new to her, though she had seen the whole view from the rooftop of some tall building. The sun started sliding off the sky, ducking behind the skyscrapers that patterned the scene. She really needed to get back to wherever she started at the beginning of the day: reason one being that it was getting dark and reason two being that she didn't belong here.

People were staring at her now. Have to stop dozing off. She slipped into he closest alleyway she could get to, blending in with the shadow. There was a dull light coming from a bulb planted on a metal balcony, but other than that, it was dark.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Tatsu walked past the alleyway and looked over when she saw the silohet of someone under the dim light. She set down her backpack and took a couple steps towards the person.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:54 am

Viola's heart skipped a beat when she heard someone behind her. She spun around, seeing a figure in the shadow, slowly advancing towards her.
"U-uh...hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am

Tatsu realised that it was a girl and she took a couple more small steps.

"Why are you back here? Do you not have anywhere else to go?"
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Viola could feel herself loosen up, though she never even tensed up in the first place. Still, she was cautious and stood still as the figure advanced her one step at a time...

"I was causing a small blockage because I was dozing off in the middle of the street," she explained. As for the second question... "And I'm not really going anywhere other than here-" she gestured the town "-this whole night."
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:32 am

(Violet is such an amazing name! It's one of my favourites! I even wrote a story about a girl named Violet...)

Tatsu gave an understanding smile.

"You could come home with me if you like?"
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:58 am

(XD thanks)

Viola was a bit surprised at invitation. It's a bit sudden... She looked at the girl for a moment, finally making the conclusion that she looked (and hopefully is) harmless.

"Sure," the blondie said at last, smiling a bit and walking closer to the other girl. "Oh! And my name's Viola," she added.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:13 am

(oops...Viola...I thought it was Violet...but I still think it's cool!)

Tatsu smiled.

"I'm Tatsujin, but you can call me Tatsu."

She walked over and picked up her backpack.

"Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:37 pm

(lol, it's ok Smile )

Tatsujin....that's a strange name....It doesn't sound European... Viola's mind wandered away until Tatsujin asked her if she was coming. She nodded and smiled a little, follwing closely behind the girl. "I...doze off a lot," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 am

Tatsu smiled understandidly.

"It's no problem at all."
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:16 am

(one question, should we continue RPing, or should I go make another thread?)
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:04 am

(ooc: no, its ok. we can use the magic of RPing!)

(THROUGH THAT MAGIC OF RPING THEY WERE MAGICALY TRANSPORTED TO TATSU'S HOUSE)

Tatsu led the way up her walk and unlocked the door and stepped in. She flicked on a couple lights and motioned for Viola to come in.
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:54 am

(XD get ready for some awkward moment. I hope I'm not godmodding D:)

As the lights flicked on, Viola's eyes stung in an instant. Ow! Being too use to getting the ways she wanted, her blurred eyes glanced at the nearest lightsouce. The lightbulb went out.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:13 am

(Why would you be godmoding?)

Tatsu hung up her jacket and bag and walked over to the hall lamp to inspect the bulb.

"Hmm..."

She bent over and untied to laces and put them in the small closet.

"I guess I'll need to get a new box of lightbulbs tomorrow."

(Tatsu always thinks logicaly Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:56 am

(Lol, to put it in simple terms, I would be godmodding a light bulb that belongs to Tatsujin XD)

"Heh...I suppose," Viola said. This was probably the first time anyone had not accused her of doing something. She was said to have a "guilty look" whenever she done something. Maybe I've improved...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:32 am

(um...ok...I dont really count that as godmoding...wateva)

Tatsu walked down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Would you like anything to eat?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Viola blinked at Tatsu. "Sure," she said, following Tatsu's footsteps into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Tatsu opened a couple cuboards, not knowing what to pull out.

"What would you like?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:53 am

Viola didn't know. She didn't even need food, because for her, food was for enjoyment.

"Whatever's fine."
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:25 am

Tatsu turned to her fridge and opened it, reminding herself to go shopping tomorrow.

"Hmm...how about leftover chicken and rice?"
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:30 pm

What the heck is rice? Viola thought.

"Sure, that sounds good..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:58 pm

Tatsu smiled as she pulled out two plastic containers and set them on the counter. She got down a plate down and put the chicken and rice on it before setting it in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Viola looked around Tatsu's apartment/house (I don't know Neutral sorry).

"Do you live here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:21 am

(house)

Tatsu turned around and nodded.

"Yes. Just me."

She smiled.

"But sometimes I have tenents stay here. Most of the time they're students from other countries needing a place to stay until they finish their schooling. But I haven't had one in about a year."
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:35 am

"Oh," Viola answered Tatsu. "Do you go to school?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a dull lighted alleyway   In a dull lighted alleyway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a dull lighted alleyway
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The Suburbs :: Streets-
Jump to: