Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am Hitsayuga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L.

I am Hitsayuga Empty
PostSubject: I am Hitsayuga   I am Hitsayuga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:40 am

Name Of Character:
Kind Of Character: Shinigami and a Ninja
Appearance: Black Hair. Black eyes that can turn white or red. Ussually wears black shirt with a black cloak on it.He wears black pants.
Story: Born an orphan Hitsayuga. traveled the world. He became the greatest detective in the world as he was also the next 3 greatest detective since he was them. He trained as a swordsman and is a master ninja who is part of the Anbu and is a Sannin. He died once but since he made a contract with the commander-captain of the Gotei 13 he became a shinigami and captain of Division 0 and 10. He was able to change from shinigami to human and always had his ninja and swordsmen abilities. He has a kekkei genkai that allows him to steal all other occular kekkei genkai's and occular jutssu's.He has rinnengan, all shaingans, and the byakuugan now.
Back to top Go down
MadamKitKat

MadamKitKat

I am Hitsayuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hitsayuga   I am Hitsayuga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:30 am

XD It's L with super ninja/shinigami powers! 8D -fangirl scream-
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

I am Hitsayuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hitsayuga   I am Hitsayuga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:29 am

It's L with a bunch of anime's shoved into him. O.o

Fantabulistic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

I am Hitsayuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hitsayuga   I am Hitsayuga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 am

that cool
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

I am Hitsayuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hitsayuga   I am Hitsayuga Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:44 am

whoooo! another ninja!!!
Back to top Go down

I am Hitsayuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hitsayuga   I am Hitsayuga Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 pm

L. wrote:
Name Of Character:
Kind Of Character: Shinigami and a Ninja
Appearance: Black Hair. Black eyes that can turn white or red. Ussually wears black shirt with a black cloak on it.He wears black pants.
Story: Born an orphan Hitsayuga. traveled the world. He became the greatest detective in the world as he was also the next 3 greatest detective since he was them. He trained as a swordsman and is a master ninja who is part of the Anbu and is a Sannin. He died once but since he made a contract with the commander-captain of the Gotei 13 he became a shinigami and captain of Division 0 and 10. He was able to change from shinigami to human and always had his ninja and swordsmen abilities. He has a kekkei genkai that allows him to steal all other occular kekkei genkai's and occular jutssu's.He has rinnengan, all shaingans, and the byakuugan now.

Nice to meet you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am Hitsayuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Hitsayuga   I am Hitsayuga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Hitsayuga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: Information/Important Stuff :: Character Stuff-
Jump to: