Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Parasite Positives! [Kristina's Type]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Parasite Positive
Parasite Positive
Kristina

Parasite Positives! [Kristina's Type] Empty
PostSubject: Parasite Positives! [Kristina's Type]   Parasite Positives! [Kristina's Type] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:58 am

Name of Character Type: Parasite Positive.

Did you get it from somewhere?: Yes, but I made up parts of it.

If so, where?: The Peeps Series, by Scott Westerfeld.

Special Appearance?: Daytime: Cat like eyes, very pale. Nighttime: still cat like eyes, very pale, body gets more...ruggid? um...more like the actual peeps from the book, if you've read it. They just look, creepy. And monsterous. Ya know? Yeah, if you want to know specifics, just ask me. Razz

Can others become this type, or just you?: Sure! :]

Description [detailed please]: There's a parasite, that people get from rat's or others who are carrying the parasite [through...intercourse....haha...], that makes the people like this. It makes them extremely strong, and fast [kinda like vampires], and they have the ability to see in the dark. They're carnivores, and hunger human flesh, but only at night [that's the part I changed. Very Happy]. The most of them come from NYC, but there are other cities with the parasites in them. That's about it. Gots questions? Don't be afraid to PM me! -♥️-
Back to top Go down
https://mixedroleplay.rpg-board.net

Parasite Positives! [Kristina's Type]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: Information/Important Stuff :: Character Types-
Jump to: