Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natalie Paramore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Natalie Paramore Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Paramore   Natalie Paramore Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:26 am

Name Of Character: Natalie Paramore, Daya Romono, Diana Caldwell, Meda Shane, and Laila Day (just call her Natalie)

Kind Of Character: a schizophrenic

Appearance: Natalie has long black hair and tends to wear black/red sunglasses, she wears a black t-shirt that shows a bit of her stomach, it laces up on the sides. Her jeans are black with a black belt with a black chain hanging off it.

Even though she usualy wears glasses, her eyes are a bright green.

Story [explain their background and how they act and stuff]: Natalie was born to a typical family in Reno, Nevada. Her mom was a photographer and her father an accountant. Natalie went to a nice school, lived in a great house, and had tons of awesome friends. One day Natalie woke up and went downstairs, and when her mom said "Good morning Natalie." she replied "Who's Natalie? I'm Diana." Her parents just thought that it was a little game she was playing and went along with it. But as the week went on, Natalie didn't seem to give up her little game and now she was starting to act entirly different. The next week Natalie's mom said "Good morning Diana." and Natalie replied "Who's Diana? I'm Meda." Her parents then brought her to a phyciatrist and found out that she had a super bad case of schizophrenia. From then on, her parents just said "Good morning." not knowing who had came down their stairs that morning. A couple years past and Natalie came to the age of 16 when Diana seemed to take total control and she had a huge fight with her parents. Natalie ran out of the house and has been living a several different people in several different places.

That has got to he the LARGEST profile I have EVER written! I love how you thought of having a site where everyone can be anyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Kristina
Parasite Positive
Parasite Positive
Kristina

Natalie Paramore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Paramore   Natalie Paramore Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:37 am

Approved approved approved!
Am I spelling that right?
lol.

AWESOME STORY!
Wewt!

First person!

And my picture isn't blinking.
And its supposed to.
lol.

Thanks!
I thought it was an awesome idea.
Wink