Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New At School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

New At School Empty
PostSubject: New At School   New At School Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:49 pm

Tatsu wandered through the crowed hallways, getting odd looks as she passed. She was looking for her locker, but wasn't making much progress. She had already looked on the first and second floor and currently still had half of the third floor and the whole fourth floor left. She looked back down at the paper in her hand, where it read 346.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

New At School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New At School   New At School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

Natalie was walking through the halls on the way to first period Math when she noticed a girl that looked lost. She stepped in front of her path.

"Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

New At School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New At School   New At School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:02 am

Tatsu looked at the girl, seeing that she didn't look like she fit in amongst the rest of the school society.

"I'm just looking for my locker," she said.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

New At School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New At School   New At School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:03 am

Natalie nodded and indicated the paper in the girl's hands.

"What number?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

New At School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New At School   New At School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:05 am

"346."

Tatsu noticed that she was getting even more and more odd looks since she had started talking to this girl. Something told her that this girl was an outcast and if she didn't get out of there fast, everyone would start thinking that she would be. Not that she cared much about what others thought, she just wanted to try and fit in here, because she never had at any other school.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

New At School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New At School   New At School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:08 am

Natalie beamed and threw and arm around the girl's skinny shoulders.

"I know exactly where that is! Come on!"

She stared to lead the new girl around the corner and past the Gym before coming to a stretch of 10 unused lockers.

"There you go!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsujin
Subeta
Subeta
Tatsujin

New At School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New At School   New At School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:10 am

Tatsu was shocked by the girl's responce and allowed herself to be pulled through the hall and to the lockers. She almost sighed outloud, but didn't, at the fact that no one else had a locker near her.

"Thank you."

She opened her locker and put her stuff in and grabbed what she needed before locking the door. She glanced at her shedual and this time sighed: her next class was right across the hall. She waved at the girl.

"Bye."
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

New At School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New At School   New At School Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:11 am

Natalie waved back and watched as the girl disappeared into the room before turning, and subconciously, switching into Diana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New At School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New At School   New At School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New At School
Page 1 of 1