Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da Da Da Daaaaa School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

Da Da Da Daaaaa School Empty
PostSubject: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Q was walking around the high school. He was intrested in what the place was. He found the history class and for some reason felt very sleepy. He curled up in a corner tha was out of the teachers veiw. A veiw kids laughed and stared. but they said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Natalie was sitting at the desk in front of where Q was lying. She kept her eyes on her work but looked behind her as she caught some people pointing and laughing. She spotted a boy behind her and smiled, noticing how calm he seemed in such a stressful class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Q woke up he stood up and stretched while the teacher was to the board. He looked no older than 7 and had no reason being here. He looked around and found a new place to nap under Natalie's desk.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Natalie let the boy sleep under her desk, deciding to help him through the day if he actualy went to this school. And either way, she was going to help him. She worked through the class, checking on the boy every couple minutes when the teacher wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Que woke up once again and yet again looked for a new spot. His laid down directly in front of the teacher's desk just outta veiw. The entire class giggle and snickered seeing this, but they still said nothing about him.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:03 pm

Natalie kept on making sure that the boy was ok, seeing as though he was in front of the teachers desk. She stared at all the students that were snickering and giggling at him and frowned, it wasn't nice. She looked up at the clock and say that it was ten minutes until the bell rang for lunch.
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:09 pm

"...Hungry..." Q muttered quietly as he woke up again. He couldn't find a very comfy spot so five minutes before the bell rang he walked out the door to find the lunh room.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Natalie quickly got her stuff together and ran to catch up with the boy.

"Hi," she said, once she caught up with him.

She didn't really care that she had just walked out of class early but this boy seemed lost.
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Q stared at her for a moment and then smiled. "Hello there." It was now a large metal rectangle like object was on his back. He seemed very airy and he continued to walk to class.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:21 pm

Natalie followed him.

"You know, it's time for lunch. Are you hungry?" she asked.

She noticed the metal thing on his back but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Q nodded his head yes. He had a long sleve shirt on and a gloves on, but this time her stretch Natalie could see his right arm was metal. "Will you take me there?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:29 pm

His arm his metal? Interesting...

Natalie smiled kindly.

"Sure."

She put an arm around his shoulder and started to lead him down that hallway.
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:35 pm

Q stared at her and smiled. "Your really nice lady...my name is Q." He said giving her a small hug on the waist. He cfollowed her and they made it to the lunch room people staring at them the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:37 pm

"Thank you," she said, smiling warmly. "My name is Daya."

She led him into the cafeteria and sat down at a table in the back.

"What do you want? My treat," she asked.
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:40 pm

"Thank-Q." Q said smiling and he looked around. The bell rang for lunch and a massive crowd of people swept the room. He hid behind Daya and clutched her legs. He wasn't used to being around so many people.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:42 pm

Natalie smiled and patted the boy's head.

"It's ok, high school can be a little scary sometimes but it's ok."

She bent down and hugged him before standing up again.

"Sit. What do you want for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:48 pm

"P-p-pizza?" Q asked in approval not knowing what to exept. He continued to cling to her leg in fear of getting lost. He looked at the cword of people and almost became dizzy by there sheer numbers.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:52 pm

Natalie held his hand when she realized that he wasn't going to let go of her. She led him through the least crowed areas of the cafeteria and up to the servery.

"Two pizza's, a coffee, and a water please," she ordered.

She got their food on a tray, paid, then brought Q back to their table. She made him sit down and passed him his pizza and water. She sipped her coffee.
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:55 pm

"Thank you Daya you are really nice...are you a angel?" Q said then taking a bite of him pizza and drank some of hs water.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Natalie laughed.

"No, I'm not an angel. I just like helping people."

She smiled at him.

"You're really sweet, are you sure that you're not an angel?"
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:03 pm

"I am I am." Q quikly finished his food and grabbed her hand she tred to take her outside the cafeteria where they could be alone. "I wanna show you please." Q said n a very childsh manner.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Natalie laughed and took him outside to a little courtyard behind the school. She let go of his hand and sat down on the grass.

"Ok."
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:34 pm

One they got the Q spread his arms. The metal object on his back sprouted into a wing. On the other side a white angelic wing sprouted forth.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Natalie stared at him in awe, surprised and happy that he trusted her enough to show her.

"Wow..."
Back to top Go down
~Q~
Meta Angel
Meta Angel
~Q~

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:45 pm

"I'm also a meta angel..." Q said looking away waiting for her disgust over him. Meta angels caused so much suffering to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Da Da Daaaaa School   Da Da Da Daaaaa School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Da Da Daaaaa School
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next