Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skipping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm

Natalie stared at him, with last remnants of pictures trickling through her mind.

"No."

She meant to say it normaly, but it came out uncertain.

What am I saying? Of course not! But those pictures...those memories...whose are they? Whats are they??
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~mysteryhunter
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:33 am

"Well," He shrugged and stood up. "You seemed to have understood all that I needed to tell you, so if you don't mind, I'd like to kill you now. Our little conversation was quite fun, but really, I've already maxed out on strength enough. Any last questions you'd like me to share my knowledge to?" He raised his ever changing arm and it transformed into a long blade. Longer then the one before.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:30 am

Natalie was afraid, sure, but she had gotten over shear panic and terror when he first transformed his hand. She stared up at him, held in place by her own body, awaiting her death. For some reason, it ws easier to look at then she had thought.

"But what's the point in killing me?" she asked suddenly, surprising herself. She wasn't challenging her boy or anything, but part of her brain just had her keep on talking. "Getting rid of annoying kid sure, but what's it going to do in the long run? The police will find my body, then they'll whatever police CSI ferenzic stuff they do and catch you. They're going to lock you up, and all because you wanted me out of your way."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:41 am

He snorted. "Do you really think that they'll catch me? I could destroy the whole human race if I had my full power back. They don't have any fingerprints on me because my fingers are different then my host's. They'll be tracking down a person who doesn't even exist in this world."

Then he stuck his tougue out. "As for the point, I don't need one. I'm not like my other brother, Sloth, who needs to gain merits if he is to do anything. The fact that I can feel alive by feasting on you is good enough for me. I have been locked up for such a long time, I'm very glad that you came here today. You must of been very invigorating to cause my host to lose control."
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Natalie didn't say anything for a couple seconds.

"So you're just going to kill me, just like that?"

She nodded and smiled evily.

"Alright. Go ahead. At least you'll get some use out of me, unlike everyone else. No one'll care, no one'll notice. I guess I should actualy be thanking you for giving my life...or whatever...a purpose."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Skipping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:09 am

Lust raised his arm, the blade in the air. "Finally, you accept your fate. I'm glad I'm not dealing with the screaming and sobbing types." He thrust as if to stab her but only got a few inches in the air, not even touching her. He made a pained expression and the muscles in his transformed arm flexed as if he was trying to push an unmovable rock above Natalie. "Dammit.. I waited.. Too.. Long.." He grunted and with his other arm he tried to push the blade down without any luck.
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Natalie

Skipping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Natalie narrowed her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing? Torture? It's not going to work. Just get it over with!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skipping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping   Skipping - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The Coastal Area :: The Beach-
Jump to: