Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darker ally, stolen food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Darker ally, stolen food Empty
PostSubject: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:31 pm

On one of his rare trips to the city, Noah sat down in the middle of a long, dark, ally with two grocery bags in his hands. He set them to the side and pulled out packaged beef, tearing the plastic off. He took a huge bite out of it, gorging on his stolen food. Yes, it was stolen, and not cooked. But who was he to care?
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:29 am

Josh walked through the alley with mischief in his eyes. He was bored on this dull day and had just left school. He soon came to someone eating food from two grocery backs and he narrowed his eyes at this person. 'Who is he?' Josh thought, having a feeling that the boy was not normal. "Hey! Who are you?" he called out stepping forward into the dimly lit alley where the boy sat feasting on the stolen food.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 am

Noah glanced up, irritated that someone had disturbed his meal. "No one in particular and none of your business." He answered as he ripped a piece of meat off of the giant hunk and swallowed it. "And not that it's any of my business, but why do you care?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:35 pm

"I haven't seen you around here before." he said, thinking of why this man didn't want to reveal his name. "Did you move here recently? Not that it's any of my business as you said." Josh asked, adding the last part afterward. A gust was coming and began to blow roughly through the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Noah almost smiled at Josh's added comment but continued nibbling his food. "I don't live around here, in fact, I barely even come to the city." He felt the wind but wasn't chilled by it. "It's just that when it starts to get colder, it gets harder and harder to find anything to eat." He finished up the beef and threw the plastic wrap aside. "That's where the supermarkets come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:56 am

"And the fact that you don't have to pay." Josh added, snickering. He leaned against the wall looking up at the sky. "So, what do you do for fun around such a boring place?" he asked, unmoved by the chill that continued to creep through the alley. "School is boring enough without it being boring outside of school too." he added, his eyes searching the sky as a hawk flew over head.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:04 pm

"..School?" He questioned. Although his years of intelect had brought him this far, his mind was still living 200 years ago in a place where school had never been about. He thought for a moment while reaching into one of the plastic bags and pulling out a gronola bar. "School.. An institution where instruction is given. It does sound boring." Noah smirked while fiddling with the gronola bar which would just not open.

"But aren't boys your age supposed to be out and about, getting into trouble or playing sports or interacting with the females or something?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 am

"I just moved here." Josh said, slumping onto the ground. "And people like me don't have time for any of that." he continued, wondering what it's like to wander the streets with no home or anything to worry about except for food and survival. "I get into enough trouble though, and sports...it'd be too hard not to show off and attract the media." Josh snickered.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Finding himself not being able to open the stupid thing, he passed the granola bar to Josh, deciding that if he was going to be talking to someone, he didn't want to be eating alone. "'People like you'?" Noah questioned. "What makes you so different from the millions of other guys around here?" He leaned back on the wall, stretching his back while reaching into his bag, pulling out a whole potato, and taking a bite out of it raw. "And you think you're really that good at the dumb games to attract media attention?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:47 am

"Who...or what I am is known of your concern. Unless you have a secret to trade for my secret." Josh said, slipping the wrapper off of the granola bar and taking a bite from it. He knew he did not have to eat but he enjoyed eating anyway.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:30 am

He munched on the potato, squinting at it. "You seem.. A bit like me. Although you're able to live in places like these where as I am not. So does that mean," Noah turned to look at him. "You are not what you appear to be? Are you even human?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:23 am

"So you aren't human...As I predicted." Josh thought, looking at the granola bar with squinted eyes. "You probably don't know what I am, but I'll explain..." Josh said, finishing off the granola bar and tossing the wrapper onto the ground. "I am a Demonic. A cross between a demon and a human. I live here in peace trying to live a normal life." Josh said, looking at the boy who sat on the ground. "Not that I want to live a normal life..." he added, snickering.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:19 am

Noah's head slowly turned to Josh. "So, what? Do you like, feast off the flesh of humans or turn into some giant monster with six arms? I've seen all of these before yet I've never heard of your kind.. What triggers the transformation? What is the affect it has on you when your in human form?" He curiously leaned toward him, not even noticing how clos he was in Josh's 'personal bubble'.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:22 am

Josh poked the boy in the forehead pushing him out of his personal space. "There is no transformation. I'm only less than 10 percent human. That 10 percent is only human appearance. The 90 percent left over is demon strength, speed, stamina, blah blah blah." he said, relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 am

(btw, can you come on here more often?))
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 am

ooc: ah, sorry. I'll make sure to get on a lot now that I know someone actually wants me to! Razz

He sort of pouted at the poke but continued on. "So your basically a human shell with advanced aspects?" He smirked. "Sounds great. You get to be a real boy, be a normal human, but with a bonus. How did you come about to exist? Failed lab experiment or something?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:09 am

"No. Just my dad fell in love with a human. He broke the laws of reality but he married her and I was born." Josh smirked, deep in thought. "I don't want to be a normal boy though. I've always thought of being a warrior. Using my powers for better things then winning school fights and being good at sports." he said.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:20 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:24 am

"Hmm, you want to be a worrior, eh? Fight for a reason.." His face was about as blank as anyone could get. "In my time, you would be a worrior that nations would be fighting over. Or maybe you would be a destructive tool that everyone feared." He shrugged. "Depends on who you talked to. Either way, I'd value your normalcy if I were you. Makes it easier to live in these types of places." He pointed over his shoulder to the streets beyond.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 am

"Or maybe taking control of this entire country." Josh said, laughing a little. "I can see my campaign sign now... Vote For Josh or Burn in Hell."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:14 am

Laughter. Was that actual laughter? He had never laughed once in his life, and now all of a sudden he was making a sound that could only be described as laughter. "So, why is such a powerful poletition as yourself telling his biggest secrets to a lowely not-so-common-commener?
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:45 am

"Politician? Not so much. I'm 16 years old and still go to school." Josh said, quietly annoyed that he was seen as human. Telling this person about his secret made him feel much better though. "I'd rather not be normal, but sometimes it's fun."
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:20 am

"Really? That is odd. You'd rather be out-there. Totally different. Not at all normal." He thought it strange. "Well I'd switch places with you any day."
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:01 pm

"I could say the same but I don't know what place your in." Josh said, half stating half questioning.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:36 am

"Are you.." He cocked his head to the side. "Trying to ask me about myself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darker ally, stolen food
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The City :: Streets-
Jump to: