Mixed Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Roleplay

The sweetest kind of roleplay, is the kind where you can make up everything. *read site info*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darker ally, stolen food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

Darker ally, stolen food - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:29 pm

"Yes." Josh said simply. This person seemed so childish but yet he sensed wisdom somewhere within him. 'How old is he really?' Josh thought.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:45 pm

"Uhh.." He mumbled. "I'm not so good with this 'conversation' thing. If you could ask me questions, then I'd be able to answer them and we'd all be happy." He'd usually lie to someone from the outside world, but Josh was not normal, so Noah felt he could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:49 am

"Do you have powers?" Josh asked.
((SHORT POSTS!! w00t))
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 am

(maaagical short posts!)

He thought for two seconds and then replied. "Depends what you mean by 'powers'. I'm stronger and faster then the regular human, with heightened senses as well. But that's in all my forms." He thought a bit more about really telling Josh before he continued. "My other forms are actually demons. They're all inside me right now and I have many of them." He lifted up his shirt a little to reveal some markings on his stomach. "That's how they were sealed in me as a baby. But they all look different and have different 'powers' as well."

(well...maybe not so short.. O.o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darker ally, stolen food   Darker ally, stolen food - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darker ally, stolen food
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Roleplay :: The City :: Streets-
Jump to: